Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my first post and I am still trying to work out a few kinks so please bear with me. I've been thinking about starting one for a while now, and since I am waiting for some glue to dry on a project I figured I would give it a go. This will be a place where I post news about my current and upcoming miniature projects, and also where I hope to get some constructive criticism or advice. I am fairly new to the miniatures world, but have been fortunate enough to be able to immerse myself in my projects. I also really love to garden so from time to time I may also post about that as well. A little bit of a hodge podge, but that might describe me also. Well, I think that is probably enough for right now, but check back soon for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment